The financial industry is currently in the midst of a data connectivity arms race. Financial institutions that can effectively leverage and connect their internal and external content, and aggregate these datasets at an enterprise level, are better positioned to uncover financial opportunities, drive risk aggregation, and ease compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
You will learn how to:
- Effectively organize and manage content to gain an advantage in the marketplace
- Quickly examine how much you own and where you own it, across all portfolios
- Better understand sources of risk through supply chain relationships and geographic revenue exposure
- Meet regulatory requirements with a master source of entity and counterparty data
- Use people data to uncover potentially hidden and untapped social connections and potential conflicts of interest
- Connect disparate sources of information by mapping many heterogeneous sources to a single entity identifier
Complete the form to download our white paper: Connecting the Dots: Leveraging Smart Datasets and Technology to Effectively Drive Analytics, Data Aggregation, and Reporting.