Global risks such as escalating trade tensions, Brexit, and slowing global manufacturing are more important than ever to consider in your investment analysis. During this presentation, see what individual (IMF and OECD) and FactSet consensus forecasts are projecting for global economic growth in 2019 and 2020.
Watch our on-demand webcast to answer these questions:
- Which global economies are expected to see their growth accelerate in 2019 and which will slow down?
- How are escalating trade tensions impacting the global demand for goods?
- How is the U.S. economy expected to perform as fiscal stimulus goes away?
- What is the outlook for the Chinese economy, the second largest economy in the world?
- How are the eurozone countries faring in the face of weak global demand and Brexit?